Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Foster Care Children
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Mental Health Transformation
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Education
Main page content
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2009This report describes efforts to improve coordination and financing of mental health services through better cooperation across substance use disorder agencies, as well as criminal justice and other state agencies. It discusses benefits, challenges, facilitating factors, and implementation steps.