Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove English
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Privacy & Confidentiality
- Remove Ebooks
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Brief Intervention
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
Main page content
Published: December 2013
This manual helps clinicians design and implement intensive outpatient treatment programs for people living with substance use disorder conditions. It discusses cultural competence and approaches, use of 12-step programs, cognitive behavioral therapy, and therapeutic communities.
Published: January 2013
This guide helps substance use counselors treat clients with symptoms of depression and substance use conditions. Program administrators will learn how to integrate depression treatment into early drug treatment. The guidelines cover screening, assessment, treatment, counseling, cultural competence, and continuing care.
Published: July 2012
This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.