Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove Families
- Remove Inmates
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Patient Assessment
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
Main page content
Published: August 2018
This quick guide contains an overview of the challenges associated with tobacco cessation and the benefits of being tobacco-free for individuals as well as those of a smoke-free workplace. It also includes tips that substance use disorder treatment settings can use to implement their own tobacco cessation programs.
Matrix Intensive Outpatient Treatment for People with Stimulant Use Disorders: Counselor's Family Education Manual w/CD
Published: January 2015
This comprehensive kit provides substance use disorder treatment professionals with a year-long intensive outpatient treatment model. Professionals can use this model when treating clients who are dependent on stimulant drugs, such as methamphetamine and cocaine. Access family education sessions and handouts.
Published: October 2015
This manual provides guidance for substance use disorder treatment clinicians and case workers on how to assist offenders in the transition from the criminal justice system to life after release. It discusses assessment, transition plans, important services, special populations, and confidentiality.