Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove Families
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove Patient Assessment
- Remove Awareness
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
Main page content
Matrix Intensive Outpatient Treatment for People with Stimulant Use Disorders: Counselor's Family Education Manual w/CD
Published: January 2015
This comprehensive kit provides substance use disorder treatment professionals with a year-long intensive outpatient treatment model. Professionals can use this model when treating clients who are dependent on stimulant drugs, such as methamphetamine and cocaine. Access family education sessions and handouts.
Published: October 2015
This manual provides guidance for substance use disorder treatment clinicians and case workers on how to assist offenders in the transition from the criminal justice system to life after release. It discusses assessment, transition plans, important services, special populations, and confidentiality.
Published: July 2012
This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.