Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Resource Guide
- Remove Opioid Use Disorder
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Buprenorphine
- Remove Opioids or Opiates
- Remove Prescription Drugs
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Remove Treatment
Main page content
Published: December 2021This resource provides information to primary care providers and practices on how to implement opioid use disorder treatment using buprenorphine. It identifies common barriers and strategies to overcome them. It documents step-by-step tactics to support buprenorphine implementation.
Published: August 2021The Executive Summary of this Treatment Improvement Protocol provides an overview on the use of the three Food and Drug Administration-approved medications used to treat opioid use disorder—methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine—and the other strategies and services needed to support recovery.
Published: July 2021This Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) reviews the use of the three Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved medications used to treat OUD—methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine—and the other strategies and services needed to support recovery for people with OUD. This is a revision.