Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove English
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Prejudice & Discrimination
- Remove Program Evaluation
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Education
Main page content
Published: March 2010This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.