Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Technology Implementation
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Recovery Support
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Main page content
Published: November 2015This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.
Published: July 2010This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: March 2010This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.