Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Criminal Justice
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
Main page content
Published: March 2010
This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: October 2008
This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.
Published: January 2004
This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.