Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Prevention
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
Main page content
Published: March 2021This Advisory is based on TIP 55, Behavioral Health Services for People Who Are Homeless. It addresses the fundamentals of how providers and administrators can employ approaches to address the complex challenges of providing integrated treatment services to clients experiencing homelessness.
Published: November 2015This manual offers skills and resources to service providers working with people who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. It outlines types of homelessness and stages of recovery, including substance use screening and supportive treatment. Access the literature review.
Published: March 2010This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.