Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Criminal Justice
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
- Remove Mental Health Screening
- Remove Trauma-Informed Care
- Remove Treatment Planning
Main page content
Published: September 2019
This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: June 2019
This report provides evidence-based practices for screening and assessment of adults in the justice system with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both. It discusses the importance of instrument selection for screening and assessment and provides detailed descriptions of recommended instruments.
Published: March 2010
This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.