Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove English
- Remove Females
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove People with HIV or AIDS
Main page content
Published: March 2021
This guide helps health care providers, systems, and communities support recovery from substance use disorders via employment mechanisms. It describes relevant research, examines emerging and best practices, identifies knowledge gaps and implementation challenges, and offers resources.
Published: September 2020
This newly updated Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) helps providers and administrators better understand how to include families in substance use disorder treatment and services. This TIP, first published in 2004, has been revised to reflect new research and developments.
Published: June 2019
This report provides evidence-based practices for screening and assessment of adults in the justice system with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both. It discusses the importance of instrument selection for screening and assessment and provides detailed descriptions of recommended instruments.
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.