Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Report
- Remove Resource Guide
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Drug Use Trends
- Remove Funding & Grant Writing
Main page content
Preliminary Findings from Drug-Related Emergency Department Visits, 2021: Results from the Drug Abuse Warning Network
Published: May 2022An analysis of 2021 preliminary data presents (1) nationally representative weighted estimates for the top five drugs in drug-related ED visits, (2) the assessment of monthly trends and drugs involved in polysubstance ED visits in a subset of sentinel hospitals, and (3) the identification of drugs new to DAWN’s Drug Reference Vocabulary.
Published: November 2016This guide explores barriers to accessing substance use disorder and mental health treatment services in rural communities, and the benefits of telehealth for these communities. It assists practitioners with implementing telehealth technologies as a means to increase access to services.