Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Kit
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove English
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Females
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Health Insurance
- Remove Workforce Development
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Peer Support
Main page content
Published: March 2010This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.