Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Depression
- Remove Serious Psychological Distress
- Remove English
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Technology Implementation
- Remove Treatment Improvement
- Remove Mental Health
Main page content
Published: November 2016This guide explores barriers to accessing substance use disorder and mental health treatment services in rural communities, and the benefits of telehealth for these communities. It assists practitioners with implementing telehealth technologies as a means to increase access to services.
Published: November 2015This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.