Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove People with Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Mental Health Transformation
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Motivational Interventions
Main page content
Published: June 2021
This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: July 2010
This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: October 2009
This report describes efforts to improve coordination and financing of mental health services through better cooperation across substance use disorder agencies, as well as criminal justice and other state agencies. It discusses benefits, challenges, facilitating factors, and implementation steps.