Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Researchers
- Remove Child Care Providers
- Remove All US States & Territories
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove New Substance Users
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove Prevention
Main page content
Published: February 2016
Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.
Published: September 2012
This report examines trends in illicit substance use from 2010 to 2011 and from 2002 to 2011 among Americans 12 and older, comparing differences by age group and gender. It also discusses disparities in the need for specialized treatment versus those who actually receive it.