Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Disaster Response Workers as Audience
- Remove Grant Seekers & Grantees
- Remove Media
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Brochure
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Underserved
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Mental Health
Main page content
Published: September 2011
This brochure describes doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships. The fellowships are available to people with ethnic minority backgrounds who wish to support and improve services for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both who are from underserved minority populations.
Published: April 2011
This brochure describes SAMHSA's free disaster technical assistance, training, and consultation efforts to help states, territories, tribes, and other disaster behavioral health providers plan for and respond effectively to mental health and substance use needs related to disaster events.