Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove People in Recovery as Audience
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove Mature Adults as Population Group
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Workforce Development
Main page content
Published: April 2018
This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
Published: July 2010
This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: September 2009
This manual offers guidance on improving services for people living with serious mental illness or emotional health issues during a mental health crises. It defines values, principles, and infrastructure to support appropriate responses to crises in diverse situations. The manual is a companion to: Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Methods for Using Data to Inform Practice: A Step-by-Step Guide.