Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Disaster Response Workers as Audience
- Remove Legal Community
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Planning
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Mental Health Screening
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
Main page content
Published: September 2019
This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: April 2011
This brochure describes SAMHSA's free disaster technical assistance, training, and consultation efforts to help states, territories, tribes, and other disaster behavioral health providers plan for and respond effectively to mental health and substance use needs related to disaster events.