Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove Black or African American
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove People in the Juvenile Justice System
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Opioids or Opiates
Main page content
Published: April 2020
This issue brief presents recent data on prevalence of opioid misuse and death rates in the Black/AA population; contextual factors & challenges to prevention & treatment; innovative outreach & engagement strategies to connect people to evidence-based treatment; and the importance of community voice.
Published: September 2014
This guide highlights the use of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid use disorder in drug courts. It reviews effective medications, including methadone, buprenorphine, and naltrexone. The guide also provides strategies to increase the use of MAT in drug court programs.