Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Mental Illness
- Remove English
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Treatment Models
Main page content
Published: June 2021
This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: November 2016
This guide explores barriers to accessing substance use disorder and mental health treatment services in rural communities, and the benefits of telehealth for these communities. It assists practitioners with implementing telehealth technologies as a means to increase access to services.