Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Grant Seekers & Grantees
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Report
- Remove Campaign or Initiative
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove Talk They Hear You Campaign
- Remove Funding & Grant Writing
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Published: February 2016
Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.
Published: March 2015
This report presents 2012 to 2013 findings from a federally funded program that supports community-based mental health services for children experiencing serious emotional disturbances. It describes the system of care approach, service characteristics and use, and child outcomes.