Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Grant Seekers & Grantees
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Report
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove Talk They Hear You Campaign
- Remove Funding & Grant Writing
- Remove Health Disparities
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Published: April 2018
This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
Published: March 2015
This report presents 2012 to 2013 findings from a federally funded program that supports community-based mental health services for children experiencing serious emotional disturbances. It describes the system of care approach, service characteristics and use, and child outcomes.