Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove HHS Staff
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove People on Probation or Parole
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Funding & Grant Writing
Main page content
Published: September 2018
This guide helps local systems use data to implement Crisis Intervention Team programs that can improve the safety and effectiveness of law enforcement response to people experiencing behavioral health crises. It provides information about building necessary partnerships, documenting program activities, identifying key metrics, establishing data collection processes, analyzing and reporting data, using data to improve programs, and expanding capacity to collect and use data. The guide is a companion to Practice Guidelines: Core Elements in Responding to Mental Health Crises.
Published: March 2015
This report presents 2012 to 2013 findings from a federally funded program that supports community-based mental health services for children experiencing serious emotional disturbances. It describes the system of care approach, service characteristics and use, and child outcomes.