Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove HHS Staff
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove Funding & Grant Writing
- Remove Planning
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
Main page content
Published: March 2015
This report presents 2012 to 2013 findings from a federally funded program that supports community-based mental health services for children experiencing serious emotional disturbances. It describes the system of care approach, service characteristics and use, and child outcomes.
Published: January 1999
This guide offers resources for those working with children in the wake of disaster. It discusses theories of child development as applied to a youth experiencing the fear, anxiety, and trauma of disaster. The guide also offers practical suggestions, case studies, and a resource guide.