Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Fact Sheet
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Health Care System
- Remove Technology Implementation
- Remove Integrated Care
Main page content
Published: November 2015
This manual offers skills and resources to service providers working with people who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. It outlines types of homelessness and stages of recovery, including substance use screening and supportive treatment. Access the literature review.
Published: March 2015
This manual provides guidelines for the operation of opioid treatment programs. It covers patient assessment, treatment planning, and recovery care. The manual also offers guidance for medication-assisted treatment for methadone and buprenorphine, and overdose and relapse prevention.