Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove English
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove Crisis Intervention
- Remove Health Promotion
- Remove Housing Services
Main page content
Published: June 2021
This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: April 2016
A component of SAMHSA's Wellness initiative, this customizable presentation gives an overview of the initiative, and discusses its importance to people living with mental illness or who are recovering from substance use disorders or trauma. It explores the eight dimensions of wellness and how they interconnect.
Published: October 2008
This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.