Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Kit
- Remove Resource Guide
- Remove Series Report
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Health & Health Care-Related Laws
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Motivational Interventions
Main page content
Published: October 2016
This report for clinicians explains approaches to providing integrated care to older adults living with substance use disorder and mental illness. It highlights the importance of assessing patients for cognitive deficits and adapting behavioral interventions to help improve treatment outcomes.
Published: June 2012
This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.
Published: July 2010
This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.