Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Planning
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Workplace Trends
- Remove Prevention
- Remove Mental Health Screening
- Remove Recovery
Main page content
Published: January 2021
The EAP Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets provide guidance related to counseling, referrals, and follow-up services (e.g., alternatives to prescription drugs, workplace drug misuse and relapse prevention, dangers of combined drug use, screenings, and evaluations before returning to work).
Published: September 2019
This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.