Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove In Brief
Main page content
Published: November 2016
This guide explores barriers to accessing substance use disorder and mental health treatment services in rural communities, and the benefits of telehealth for these communities. It assists practitioners with implementing telehealth technologies as a means to increase access to services.
Published: August 2011
This resource guide presents healthcare professionals working with people living with physical and sensory disabilities with information about substance use disorders, including risk factors and warning signs. It also discusses screening, types of substance use services, and strategies for helping clients.