Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Alcohol Abuse
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Males
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove People with HIV or AIDS
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Treatment Improvement
Main page content
Published: October 2016
This report for clinicians explains approaches to providing integrated care to older adults living with substance use disorder and mental illness. It highlights the importance of assessing patients for cognitive deficits and adapting behavioral interventions to help improve treatment outcomes.
Published: September 2011
This brochure describes doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships. The fellowships are available to people with ethnic minority backgrounds who wish to support and improve services for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both who are from underserved minority populations.