Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Racial & Ethnic Groups
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Patient Assessment
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
Main page content
Published: June 2021
This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: January 2021
The EAP Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets provide guidance related to counseling, referrals, and follow-up services (e.g., alternatives to prescription drugs, workplace drug misuse and relapse prevention, dangers of combined drug use, screenings, and evaluations before returning to work).
Published: August 2018
This quick guide contains an overview of the challenges associated with tobacco cessation and the benefits of being tobacco-free for individuals as well as those of a smoke-free workplace. It also includes tips that substance use disorder treatment settings can use to implement their own tobacco cessation programs.