Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Mature Adults as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Treatment Improvement
- Remove Opioids or Opiates
Main page content
Published: May 2020
The Executive Summary of this Treatment Improvement Protocol provides an overview on the use of the three Food and Drug Administration-approved medications used to treat opioid use disorder—methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine—and the other strategies and services needed to support recovery.
Published: November 2013
This manual serves as a quick reference guide for clinicians treating chronic pain in adults living with a history of substance use. It covers patient assessment and treatment, and provides an algorithm for managing chronic pain, as well as a summary of non-opioid analgesics.