Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove Buprenorphine
- Remove Marijuana
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Remove Brief Treatment
- Remove Motivational Interventions
Main page content
Published: July 2021
This Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) reviews the use of the three Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved medications used to treat OUD—methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine—and the other strategies and services needed to support recovery for people with OUD. This is a revision.
Published: December 2019
This guide supports health care providers, systems, and communities seeking to prevent marijuana use by pregnant women. It describes relevant research findings, examines emerging and best practices, identifies knowledge gaps and implementation challenges, and offers useful resources.