Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Report
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Funding & Grant Writing
- Remove Health Insurance
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Published: March 2015
This report presents 2012 to 2013 findings from a federally funded program that supports community-based mental health services for children experiencing serious emotional disturbances. It describes the system of care approach, service characteristics and use, and child outcomes.
Published: November 2014
This report presents information about Medicaid coverage of medication-assisted treatment for opioid and alcohol dependence. It covers treatment effectiveness and cost effectiveness. The report also offers examples of innovative approaches in Vermont, Massachusetts, and Maryland.