Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Report
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Funding & Grant Writing
- Remove Research & Methodology
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Published: March 2015
This report presents 2012 to 2013 findings from a federally funded program that supports community-based mental health services for children experiencing serious emotional disturbances. It describes the system of care approach, service characteristics and use, and child outcomes.
Published: February 2012
This report presents program evaluation findings of a federally funded initiative that supports systems of care for community-based mental health services for children, youth, and their families. It includes data from fiscal years 2006 to 2008 that track characteristics, use, and outcomes.