Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove Asians & Asian Americans
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Patient Assessment
Main page content
Evidence-Based and Culturally Relevant Behavioral Health Interventions in Practice: Strategies and Lessons Learned from NNEDLearn (2011-2020)
Published: June 2021
This report provides findings from a qualitative analysis of evidence-based and culturally relevant behavioral health practices offered at NNEDLearn, a SAMHSA training, offered from 2011 to 2020. It includes an overview of NNEDLearn, case studies, strategies and lessons learned, and conclusion.
Published: July 2012
This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.
Published: August 2011
This resource guide presents healthcare professionals working with people living with physical and sensory disabilities with information about substance use disorders, including risk factors and warning signs. It also discusses screening, types of substance use services, and strategies for helping clients.