Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Patient Assessment
Main page content
A Provider's Introduction to Substance Abuse Treatment for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Individuals
Published: August 2012
This manual informs clinicians and administrators about substance use disorder treatment approaches that are sensitive to patients among the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) population. It covers cultural, clinical, health, administrative, and legal issues as well as alliance building.
Published: July 2012
This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.
Published: August 2011
This resource guide presents healthcare professionals working with people living with physical and sensory disabilities with information about substance use disorders, including risk factors and warning signs. It also discusses screening, types of substance use services, and strategies for helping clients.