Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Rural Populations
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Technology Implementation
- Remove Substance Abuse
Main page content
Published: November 2016
This guide explores barriers to accessing substance use disorder and mental health treatment services in rural communities, and the benefits of telehealth for these communities. It assists practitioners with implementing telehealth technologies as a means to increase access to services.
Published: July 2012
This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.