Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Advisory
- Remove Kit
- Remove Alcohol Abuse
- Remove Suicide
- Remove Developmental Disorder
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Mental Health
Main page content
Published: March 2021This Advisory is based on TIP 60, Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services. It provides information on synchronous and asynchronous telehealth technologies for behavioral health treatment. Factors such as technology access and implementation are addressed.
Published: June 2012This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.