Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Advisory
- Remove Kit
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Supported Employment
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Recovery Support
Main page content
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.