Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Fact Sheet
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Workers & Workplace
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Awareness
Main page content
Published: January 2021The EAP Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets provide guidance related to counseling, referrals, and follow-up services (e.g., alternatives to prescription drugs, workplace drug misuse and relapse prevention, dangers of combined drug use, screenings, and evaluations before returning to work).
Published: April 2018This fact sheet serves as a guide for individuals seeking behavioral health treatment. It provides three necessary steps to complete prior to utilizing a treatment center and the five signs of a quality treatment center, which include a review of the accreditation, medication, evidence-based practices, position on the role of families, and support networks.