Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Kit
- Remove Field Manual
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove Parents
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Peer Support
- Remove Recovery Resource Library
Main page content
Published: June 2012This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.
Published: January 2004This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.