Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Kit
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Prejudice & Discrimination
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Education
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Prevention
Main page content
Published: June 2012This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.