Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Field Manual
- Remove Resource Guide
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Practice Guidelines
Main page content
Published: November 2016
This guide explores barriers to accessing substance use disorder and mental health treatment services in rural communities, and the benefits of telehealth for these communities. It assists practitioners with implementing telehealth technologies as a means to increase access to services.
Published: January 2004
This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.