Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Kit
- Remove Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Mental Health Transformation
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Referral to Treatment
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Brief Intervention
- Remove Detoxification
- Remove Self-Direction
Main page content
Published: March 2015
This manual provides guidelines for the operation of opioid treatment programs. It covers patient assessment, treatment planning, and recovery care. The manual also offers guidance for medication-assisted treatment for methadone and buprenorphine, and overdose and relapse prevention.
Published: December 2013
This guide reviews screening tools for alcohol use and interventions for pregnant women and women of childbearing age to prevent fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD). It also outlines methods for identifying people living with FASD and modifying treatment accordingly. Access the literature review.
Published: July 2010
This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.