Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Kit
- Remove Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Mental Health Transformation
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Treatment Planning
- Remove Detoxification
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
- Remove Self-Direction
Main page content
Clinical Guidance for Treating Pregnant and Parenting Women With Opioid Use Disorder and Their Infants
Published: January 2018This Clinical Guide provides comprehensive, national guidance for optimal management of pregnant and parenting women with opioid use disorder and their infants. The Clinical Guide helps healthcare professionals and patients determine the most clinically appropriate action for a particular situation and informs individualized treatment decisions.
Published: March 2015This manual provides guidelines for the operation of opioid treatment programs. It covers patient assessment, treatment planning, and recovery care. The manual also offers guidance for medication-assisted treatment for methadone and buprenorphine, and overdose and relapse prevention.
Published: July 2010This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.