Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Kit
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Mental Health Transformation
- Remove Treatment Improvement
- Remove Continuous Quality Improvement
- Remove Recovery Support
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Integrated Care
Main page content
Published: March 2015
This manual provides guidelines for the operation of opioid treatment programs. It covers patient assessment, treatment planning, and recovery care. The manual also offers guidance for medication-assisted treatment for methadone and buprenorphine, and overdose and relapse prevention.
Published: July 2010
This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: October 2008
This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.