Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove English
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Racial & Ethnic Groups
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Access to Care
- Remove Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Remove Treatment Planning
- Remove Early Intervention
- Remove Patient Assessment
- Remove Integrated Care
Main page content
Treatment for Youth and Young Adults with Mood Disorders and other Serious Emotional Disturbances and Co-occurring Substance Use
Published: February 2021This guide reviews interventions on treating substance misuse and substance use disorders (SUD) in youth with serious emotional disturbances (SED), distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of the ways that these recommendations can be implemented.
Clinical Guidance for Treating Pregnant and Parenting Women With Opioid Use Disorder and Their Infants
Published: January 2018This Clinical Guide provides comprehensive, national guidance for optimal management of pregnant and parenting women with opioid use disorder and their infants. The Clinical Guide helps healthcare professionals and patients determine the most clinically appropriate action for a particular situation and informs individualized treatment decisions.
Published: July 2012This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.