Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Children of Parents with Mental Illness
- Remove Families
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
- Remove Patient Assessment
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
Main page content
Matrix Intensive Outpatient Treatment for People with Stimulant Use Disorders: Counselor's Family Education Manual w/CD
Published: January 2015
This comprehensive kit provides substance use disorder treatment professionals with a year-long intensive outpatient treatment model. Professionals can use this model when treating clients who are dependent on stimulant drugs, such as methamphetamine and cocaine. Access family education sessions and handouts.
Published: July 2012
This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.